It's that time of year again… when you moatte put time aside to review your annual marketing plan. Next year may be more important than any year previous with the rapid adoption of social media strategies. Here's what I recommend collecting:
- Marketing besteegje oan medium – this is actual money paid for external marketing and advertising efforts. Breaking this down within categories is essential as well. In other words, don't just list ‘online'… break online down to web site, search engine marketing, social media, etc.
- marketing Resources Trochbrocht troch Medium - dit binne ynterne boarne kosten yn minsklike mankrêft lykas leveringen en apparatuer. Soargje opnij elk medium nei de leechste mienskiplike neamer.
- Klantwinning as produktferkeap op medium - dit is sawol in tel- as ynkomstenbedrach sammele troch medium ... omfetsje sawol trochferwizings as mûnling. Ynsjoch yn hoefolle klanten, lykas de wearde fan dy klanten, is essensjeel foar planning foar takom jier. Guon mediums kinne lytsere tellen bringe ... mar folle gruttere deals.
- Klantbehâld troch medium – this may take some additional effort, but understand what your company is doing that is impacting your customers' retention. Many times educational programs and consultations are seen as an expense. Recognize the value of the services you provide at no cost… you could see the most gains here!
- Jier oer jier fergelikingen – how did your marketing strategies perform compared to last year? You can absolutely bet that it's going to change again next year! Changing your media mix, resources and strategies will increase your marketing return on investment.
Don't put off a year-end marketing review. Most companies spend money in marketing where they have the resources, where they tinke the revenue is coming from, or where they're simply most comfortable. Performing a year-end review will provide you with the tools you need to attack next year with a new, winning strategy!